This 20 things to do in Edinburgh travel guide, from Samuel and Audrey - Travel and Food Videos features the best activities, museums, restaurants, shopping,
nightlife, food and entertainment venues in the city along with numerous suggestions for tours that will make your stay in Edinburgh unique and memorable.
Edinburgh has a highly underrated food scene with plenty of traditional Scottish foods (such as Haggis) and many contemporary style restaurants to tickle your fancy. A suggestion we recommend higly is to take a Edinburgh food tour and also partake in Scotch Whisky and Gin tours. Your visit wouldn't be complete with visiting Edinburgh Castle, walking along the Royal Mile and enjoying some of the legendary nightlife the city has to offer in both New Town and Old Town.
Summary: 20 Things to do in Edinburgh, Scotland Travel Guide:
1) Edinburgh Castle
2) Scotch Whisky Experience (suggestion)
3) Royal Mile Old Town for souvenir shopping
4) Edinburgh Walking Tours (Ghost Tour, Literary Tour, etc)
5) Eat Traditional Scottish food: Haggis, neeps & tatties (suggestion: Whiski Rooms)
6) Holyrood Palace (Official resident of British Monarchy)
7) Holyrood Abbey and Garden
8) Edinburgh Gin Distillery (suggested tour)
9) National Museum of Scotland
10) Princes Street Garden
11) Dean Village (underrated place to visit)
12) Calton Hill and Arthur's Seat
13) Scott Monument for great views of Edinburgh
14) Royal Botanic Garden not far from New Town
15) Food Tour (suggestion: Eat Walk Edinburgh)
16) Wynds and closes in the Old Town of Edinburgh
17) St. Giles Cathedral
18) Scottish National Gallery Museum
19) Scottish National Portrait Gallery Museum
20) Nightlife in Edinburgh (pubs, live band or a ceilidh)
Thanks again to Samuel and Audrey - Travel and Food Videos for this great video..
Have a look at our Scotland Collection...